Escape from the hustle and bustle of Manila for the day and head to Hidden Valley Springs Resort. As you explore this massive volcanic crater on foot with your guide, marvel at rare, lush flora and fauna and unwind with a dip in soothing natural hot springs. Top it off with a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino specialties.
- Discover Hidden Valley Springs Resort's natural beauty on a day trip from Manila
- Admire lush vegetation as you explore the massive volcanic crater on foot with your guide
- Relax with a dip in natural hot springs
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino specialties
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle included
- Day trip to Hidden Valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- After pickup from your Manila or Makati hotel in the morning, your guide will take you on a scenic 1-hour drive through the countryside to Hidden Valley Springs Resort in the town of Alaminos, located in the province of Laguna.
- Situated between two mystical mountains, Mt Makiling and Mt Banahaw, the landscape here encompasses a 110-acre-wide (45-hectare) and 300-foot-deep (91-meter) crater believed to have been formed by a violent volcanic upheaval thousands of years ago.
- As you explore the area on foot with your guide, admire the lush vegetation, which boasts an impressive collection of rare orchids and more than 153 species of plant life, most of which are endangered and indigenous to the forest.
- Reach the resort's hot springs, where you’ll find several heated volcanic pools. Take a dip in these natural healing waters and unwind as you listen to the sounds of swaying palms and ferns and cascading waters from the mountainside.
- At midday, you’ll be served a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino specialties. After your meal, you may take another soak to the hot springs if you wish. You'll return to your hotel relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, swimwear and a towel are recommended
- If your hotel is located outside the Makati City and Manila City area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure