Capital of the United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls. Beneath white-marble domes, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque features an immense Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41,000 worshipers.
Package Rates are Min.of 2 Person
• 03 Nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast
• Round trip Airport Transfers on SIC Basis (DXB Airport –DXB Hotel –DXB Airport)
• Half Day Dubai city tour on SIC Basis
• Desert safari with BBQ Dinner and belly dance on SIC Basis
• Full day Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari world(Bronze Ticket)
|CITYMAX BURDUBAI HOTEL
||Per person on Twin/DBL sharing basis @ USD 470/net
|CITYMAX AL BARSHA HOTEL
||Per person on Twin/DBL sharing basis @ USD 520/net
** Dhubai Tourist Visa USD100/ person passport scan copy needed**
- Arrival at Dubai international Airport and transfer to your hotel
- Check in at the hotel as per the standard check in time 1400hrs
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- 0900hrs to 0930hrs Pickup for Half Day Dubai City Tour
- This tour is an orientation of the second largest Emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & GOLD Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star HOTEL, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa. Dubai's skyline is ever changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum.
- Back to hotel around 1330hrs.
- Afternoon 1500 to 1530 pm Pickup for Desert Safari BBQ Dinner
- Desert Safari BBQ Dinner
- Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, and henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders).
- Dune drive, Camel ride, Sand boarding,Henna painting, Sheesha or hubbly bubbly, Arabic costumes, Tanoura dance, Haridi dance, BBQ Dinner Buffet, Snacks, Water, Soft drinks, Coffee, Tea,Dates
- Alcohol, dune buggy, quad bikes, falconry, souvenirs
- Back to hotel around 2200hrs
- After breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed to Abu Dhabi. Photo stop session Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosque in UAE (Strict dress code for Women: Sleeveless and short pants not allowed/ need to wear shawl/ For Man-Short pants not allowed, need to wear long sleeves or Jacket) Drive past at Capitol Gate Tower similar to leaning tower of Pisa and Abu Dhabi Corniche, visit Heritage Village, and have Photo stop of Abu Dhabi skyline from break water, from here you may take photo of Emirates Palace Hotel from a far.
- Transfer to Ferrari world .
- Drive back to Dubai.
- Lastly return to your hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Check out from hotel as per the standard check out time 1200noon
- Departure transfer to Airport to fly back to Manila
- Meals are not included in the package.
- Different rates may apply on holidays/peak season. Rates may change w/o prior notice.
- Accommodations are subject to availability at the time of booking.