Sagada is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the Philippines especially for those who love trekking, spelunking, rappelling, and rock climbing. Its mountainous regions are perfect for these kinds of activities, but this is not all that Sagada has to offer.
Sagada Package Rates
Last Update: Nov, 2015 (valid until next update)
|No of Persons
|-Rates are quoted PER PERSON based on the number/ group of persons indicated.
-Ex: $92 PER PERSON based on a group of 2.
-Accommodations are based on availability. Early bookings are strongly recommended.
|Rate per person
- 3D/2N accommodation with private bathroom at George Guest House/ Sagada Guest House/ Canaway Resthouse Inn/Alibama Inn/ Indigenous Inn/ Residential Lodge/ Sagada Igorot Inn/ Traveler’s Inn
- Sagada Tour 1: Town tour – Echo Valley, Burial Caves, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Sagada Tour 2: Sumaguing Cave Spelunking
- Sagada Tour 3: Pongas Falls or Marlboro country
- Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
- Private Sagada tour guide
- Private jeepney transfers (when needed)
- All entrance permits and fees
- Roundtrip private van transfers: Manila- Banaue/ Sagada/ Baguio- Manila. See: 3D3N Sagada Tour Package with roundtrip van transfers from Manila.
- All meals. Please budget P150 to P300 per person per meal.
- Cave connection – Sumaguing Cave and Lumiang Cave – additional P450 per person ( optional/ minimum of 4 persons)
- Optional: Rock Climbing adventure at Echo Valley: P400 per person/ minimum of 2 persons. Inclusive of all equipment.
- Museum fees ( Bontoc and Sagada)
01:00 – PM Sagada Tour 1: Sagada Pottery, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving
05:00 – PM Estimated time of end of tour, free time, souvenir shopping
08:00AM – Sagada Tour 2: Ponggas Falls or Marlboro country
12:00PM – Free time for lunch
01:00PM – Sagada Tour 3: Sumaguing Cave – 3 hours ( option to do cave connection- additional P400 per person for a minimum of 4 persons- total trek time is approximately 6 hours)
04:00PM – End of tour ( for Sumaguing Cave), free time, souvenir shopping
05:00AM – Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
07:00AM – Estimated time of arrival at lodging house , free time for breakfast, check out
Note: Sagada Tours 1, 2 and 3 may be interchanged depending on prevailing circumstances ( weather, guide availability, volume of tourists, etc)
- We also offer other lodgings with additional rates: St. Joseph Resthouse, Masferre Country Inn and Rock Farm Inn
- Rates are based on standard lodging house. Request for higher lodging category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Room sharing: 2 (twin)/ 3 (triple)/ 4( twin, twin) 5 (twin, triple) 6 (triple, triple), 7 (twin, twin, triple) 8 ( twin, triple, triple), 9 (triple, triple, triple), 10 ( triple, triple, quadruple)
- Climate in Sagada is cold and can rain at times, even during the summer. Please make sure to have the appropriate attire.
- Tours (1, 2 and 3) maybe interchanged depending on the time restraints and availability of guides.
- Please wear the proper footwear and attire for the tours.
- Suggested restaurants around Sagada: Lemon Pie House, Yoghurt House, Masferre, Log Cabin, Salt and Pepper, Bana’s Cafe, Shamrock Cafe/ Bilig Cafe
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
- Warning: Caving expeditions are not advisable for those who are claustrophobic or with medical condition. All trekking activities would involve physical exertion. Time allotted will depend on the capability of the travelers. Everyone should take the necessary precaution as the trekking activities and the cave expedition will be uphill/downhill and sometimes slippery.