Dubai is one of the few places in the world that features luxury in every sense of the word. When it comes to entertainment and tourist attractions, there are few that can match the grandeur of the attractions in Dubai. If you have a thirst for adventure, you can get your adrenaline fix from a Desert Safari. Dubai is home to world class Dubai Desert Safari offerings that will deliver a different kind of experience to your senses.
- 2 Hours Cruising 20:30hrs - 22:30 hrs.
- Arabic Coffee & Dates upon arrival
- Unlimited mineral water, soft drinks and juices
- Background Music- Arabic, Indian and English
- International Buffet Dinner
- Alcohol, Wine (not available on board),
- Back to hotel
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Arrival in Dubai International Terminal & transfer to –Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Morning free at leisure
- 1900 Hrs. and 1930 Hrs. Pick up for dhow cruise dinner
- Enjoy a memorable evening, cruising along Dubai's Creek onboard our traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by Dubai's illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. 'Abras' (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce & Industry building, Sheikh Saeed's House, and the Heritage Village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy. As a good blend of Arabic and International music soothes your ears, a sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- 0900hrs -0930hrs Pick up for Dubai City Tour
- Depart for Dubai City Tour. Drive past Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace and Jumeirah Road, visit Jumeirah Mosque. Visit Dubai Museum which shows several dioramas illustrating life in Emirates before the advent oil, take Abra Taxi and have free shopping at Spice Souq and Gold Souq.
- 1500 Hrs. - 1530 Hrs. pick up for Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders).
Inclusions: Dune Drive, Camel ride, Sand boarding, Henna painting, Sheesha or Hubblr Hubbly, Arabic costumes, Belly dancing, Tanoura dance, Haridi dance, BBQ Dinner buffet, snacks, Water, Soft drinks, Coffee, Tea, Dates
- Dolphin Seal Show USD 62 /pax
- Snowpark visite USD 65/pax
- Abu dhabi tour with Ferrari world USD 133/pax
- Full day shopping tour USD 70 /pax
- All the tours with are with return transfers on SIC basis
**Hotels will the same or similar category**
**Rates are subject to change without prior notice ans not valid during major Exibition /Events and Public holidays**