City in Victoria, Australia
Melbourne, Victoria’s coastal capital, is a city of stately 19th-century buildings and tree-lined boulevards. Yet at its centre is the strikingly modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, restaurants and cultural events along the Yarra River. In Southbank, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is site of Arts Centre Melbourne – a performing arts complex – and National Gallery of Victoria, displaying Australian and Indigenous art.
- Roundtrip Airport transfer based on seat in coach
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Half day city tour based on seat in coach (No hotel drop off)
- International airfare and taxes
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Visa fee:PHP 6400/person (subject to change)
- Visa Processing: PHP1000/person
- Porter service
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
|Day 1 ARRIVAL- MELBOURNE(--/--/--)
- Upon arrival at Melbourne International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel by shuttle service. The rest of the day is free at own leisure.
|Day 2 Half day City tour(B/--/--)
- After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to half day city tour. Visit St. Paul’s Cathedral, Royal Exhibition Buildings, Chinatown, Shrine of Remembrance, Arts and Cultural Centre, Etihad Stadium at Docklands and Queen Victoria Market. After tour, transfer back to hotel on your own arrangement.
- Drop off point: TBA
|Day 3 Melbourne - Departure(B/--/--)
- After breakfast, check out. Free at your own leisure until transfer via shuttle to airport for your departure.
- Min 2 adults must travel together
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Rates are valid for Philippine passport holder only
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Above fares are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change
- Rates are subjected to change without prior notice
- Standard check in time 1500H; Standard check out time 1100H
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice