City in New South Wales, Australia
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and Circular Quay are hubs of waterside life, with the towering, arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Gardens nearby. Sydney Tower’s 268m glass viewing platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city, harbour and suburbs.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer based on Seat in Coach
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour based on Seat in Coach (No hotel drop off)
- International Airfare and Taxes
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Visa Fee: PHP 6400/person (subject to change)
- Visa Processing Fee: PHP 1000/person
- Porter service
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
|Day 1 Arrival Sydney(--/--/--)
- Upon arrival at Sydney International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free at own leisure.
|Day 2 Halfday City Tour(B/--/--)
- After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to half day city tour. Visit Parliament House, Kings Cross, Opera House (outside only), Hyde Park, Bondi Beach and Darling Harbor. After tour, transfer back to hotel on your own arrangement.
- (Drop off point: TBA)
|Day 3 Sydney Departure(B/--/--)
- After breakfast, check out. Free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your departure.
- Min 2 adults must travel together
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full Cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Above fares are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Standard Check in time 1500H/ Standard Checkout time 1100H
- Our Company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice