City in Queensland, Australia
Cairns, considered the gateway to Australia's Great Barrier Reef, is a city in tropical North Queensland. Once a sleepy sugar-milling town, it's now a destination for sailing, diving and snorkelling. Its Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park tells the stories of the indigenous Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with music and dance. Cairns Esplanade, lined in bars and restaurants, has a saltwater swimming lagoon.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer based on Seat in Coach
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour based on Seat in Coach (No hotel drop off)
- International Airfare and Taxes
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Visa Fee: PHP 6400/person (subject to change)
- Visa Processing Fee: PHP 1000/person
- Porter service
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
|Day 1 Arrival – Cairns(--/--/--)
- Upon arrival at Cairns International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel. Check in. The rest of the day is free at own leisure.
|Day 2 Afternoon Half day City tour(B/--/--)
- After breakfast inside hotel, free at your own leisure. In the afternoon proceed to meeting point and join Cairns half day city tour. Visit Cairns Beachside Development, St. Monica’s Cathedral, Surprise Creek, Palm Cove and Reef Casino Hotel.
- (Pick up and Drop off point: TBA)
|Day 3 Cairns - Departure(B/--/--)
- After breakfast, check out. Free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your departure.
- Min 2 adults must travel together
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full Cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Above fares are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Standard check in time 1500H ; Standard check out time 1100H
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice