Town in New Zealand
Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealand’s North Island. In central Queen Street, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of superyachts and lined with bars and cafes. Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, is based around an extinct volcano and home to the formal Wintergardens. Mission Bay Beach is minutes from Downtown.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer based on Seat in Coach
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour based on Seat in Coach
- International Airfare and Taxes
- Tipping to driver and guide
- Visa Fee: PHP 800/person (subj to change)
- Visa Processing Fee: PHP 1000/person
- Porter service
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
|Day 1 ARRIVE AUCKLAND(--/--/--)
- Upon arrival at Auckland International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel by shuttle service. The rest of the day is free at own leisure.
|Day 2 AUCKLAND(B/--/--)
- After breakfast, pick up by Great Sights Coach line for your Auckland half day city tour. Visits Harbour Bridge, Viaduct Harbour, Queen Street, Auckland Domain, Parnell Village, Tamaki Drive and Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park in Mission Bay. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
|Day 3 AUCKLAND(B/--/--)
- After breakfast, free at your own leisure.
|Day 4 DEPART AUCKLAND(B/--/--)
- After breakfast, check out. Free at your own leisure until transfer via shuttle to Airport for your departure.
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full Cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Above fares are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Standard check in time 1500H ; Standard check out time 1100H
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice