Coron is part of the Calamianes Group of Islands and located on the northern tip of Palawan. It has seven lakes, famous of which is the nationally-acclaimed cleanest lake in the Philippines, the Kayangan Lake. It also has a number of islands with white beaches and clear blue waters perfect for snorkeling, deepsea fishing and shipwreck diving.
This package is a land arrangement only. Maximize your stay by booking a morning flight on your first day and last/mid-afternoon flight on your last day. You could still avail with us added optional tours depending on your flight schedule. It is already included with one Island Tour so make sure to bring comfortable slippers/shoes; aqua shoes (to save your feet from jag-edged rocks while snorkeling); cap; sunblock lotion and extra clothes, camera, first-aid kit etc. for your Island Hopping Tour.
- 3D2N Room Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Roundtrip SIC Airport Transfers (IN and OUT Busuanga Airport)
- Half-day Coron Town Tour
- Tipping for the guide and driver.
- Peak Season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 1: Arrival + Half-day Town Tour
Arrive at Busuanga Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for check in. Lay down and rest for a while and be ready for your pick-up at around 4:00pm for your Coron Town Tour.
Tour Highlights include: Reclamation Area/ Lualhati Park, St. Augustine Church, Coron Souvenir Shop, Coron Municipal, Trekking at Mt. Tapyas (724 Steps), Maquinit Hot Spring.
Est. Tour Duration: 04:00pm- 07:30pm
Day 2: Free Own Leisure/ Optional Tour
Enjoy whole day free time or join optional tour.
Overnight Stay at the hotel. (B)
Day 3: Free Own Leisure/ Departure
After breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Busuanga Airport. (B)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All rates are NETT and NON-COMMISSIONABLE.
- Disclose Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso, Per Person basis and subject to change without prior notice.
- This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
- Child Rate is subject for request. (07 years old and above is considered adult).
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon the point of booking.
- Hotel Standard Check in time is at 1400h and standard check out time is 1200h.
- Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400h. Late checkouts will automatic charge one (1) night.
- All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
- This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travelers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis. Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
- Package is applicable for local residents only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure to advise/ inform us upon finalization of the booking will be automatically charge to the account of the agent.
- Booking must be sent at least 10 DAYS prior departure of travel date.
- Upon booking, please provide the name of the guest(s), travel date and package code for faster confirmation. Hotels need at least one name to hold particular room.
- All flight details of the passengers must be submitted once the booking is guaranteed.
- We will no longer consider on-day/ last minute flight detail notice. Guests will be advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
- No Show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
- Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during embargo, high and peak days.
- Failure to pay by the dateline set on our official confirmation will result to AUTO-RELEASE of all confirmed services. Any re-instatement of booking will be subject to package availability.
- Please remind the guests that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/ departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat in coach arrangement resulting to an unnecessary incident.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- In case of Force Majeure (Eg. Emergencies, Accident, Storm, Rally, Typhoon, Etc.) Which are beyond our control, VIA Philippines will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel/ resort and other suppliers.
- Rates are available for booking on our VIA Portal ? Holidays Tab.
- For additional queries, kindly send your Booking Request / Concerns / Optional Tours amendments through EMAIL US for urgent assistance.
- 24/7 Hotline serves only on emergencies for partners? convenience.