Greece is a country in southeastern Europe consisting of 2 mainland peninsulas and thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. It's often called the birthplace of Western civilization, and Athens, its capital, retains ancient landmarks including the 5th-century-B.C.E. Acropolis citadel and Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
Roundtrip International Airfare via EK or EY
6 Nights Hotel Accommodation 4* Hotel
Roundtrip Transfers APT-HTL-APT
Meals as per Itinerary: 6B, 6L, 6D
One Way Ferry Transfer Santorini-Piraeus
One Way Domestic Flight from Athens-Santorini
Roundtrip Domestic Airfare ATH-JTR-ATH (FOR NOV and DEC DEPARTURE)
All tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
English Speaking Guide
One Bottle of Mineral Water per person/day
Foreign Tax: $110.00 (Subject to Change)
Visa Fee: EUR 60.00 (to be settled at Embassy and STC)
Visa Processing Fee
Tip to Drive & Guide: EUR 8.00 per pax per day (to be settled in Greece)
Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1 MANILA DEPARTURE (--/--/--)
- Check in at the airport, 3 hours before departure time.
Day 2 ARRIVAL (--/--/D)
- Meet in the arrival’s hall at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.(No Coach Service)Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas . In the evening, transfer to Plaka, the old part of Athens for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner transfer back and overnight in Athens Hotel.
Day 3 DELPHI/KALAMBAKA (B/L/D)
- After breakfast our bus will pick you up for a special day tour in Delphi which was believed to be the center of the earth and was the most important religious center of ancient Greece. Upon arrival in Delphi we’ll visit Castalia Spring and the main archaeological site the Temple of Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Theatre, the Stadium and the Museum with the famous statue of Antinoos and the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer dated from 475 B.C and the famous athlete Aghias. Enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant. Gaze out of your window as you cross the Thessalian plains, passing the pretty towns of Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala, and then arrive at your Kalambaka hotel in the early evening. Dinner in your hotel & overnight.
Day 4 METEORA/ATHENS (B/L/D)
- Savor breakfast in your hotel, and then travel to Meteora. The UNESCO World Heritage site is home to more than 20 rock monasteries, either perched precariously on top of Meteora’s towering sandstone cliffs or built into the cliffs themselves inside naturally formed caves. Originally lived in by 11th-century hermits, the monasteries later became safe havens for monks fleeing bloodshed when the Roman Empire began to fall.Impressive scenery, priceless historical and religious treasures suspended between earth and sky. Enjoy lunch and depart for Athens. Arrival in Athens early in the evening and dinner will be served at local restaurant then transfer to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 ATHENS/SANTORINI (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy lunch and transfer to the airport for your flight to Santorini. Santorini is a phenomenal mythic island created by volcanic eruptions making it like no other place of Earth! Upon arrival you will be met by our representative and Proceed with your Oia Village Tour. Oia, beloved by artists, newly-wed couples and tourists is the ideal Santorinian village known for incredible sunset views. Stroll along the charming road with cliffs on one side and endless sea views on the other while your escort describes the village’s history. Dinner at selected restaurant and transfer to your hotel.
Day 6 SANTORINI (B/L/D)
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. At indicated time pick up for your island tour starting with driving through Megalochori, short stop at traditional village of Pyrgos, continue to Profitis IIias Monastery, the highest point of Santorini you will enjoy spectacular views of the whole Island. Enjoy lunch and continue to the famous beaches of Kamari, Perissa and Perivolos on the southern end of the island and are distinguished for their sparkling azure blue waters and tranquil atmosphere. Short visit at a traditional winery for your wine tasting experience. Tour ends in Fira with the traditional architecture, labyrinth narrow streets, shops, restaurants and bars, and of course the breathtaking view. Dinner at selected restaurant. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7 SANTORINI/ATHENS (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Morning at leisure. Enjoy lunch in Santorini. Transfer to the port for your transfer back to Athens. Upon arrival pick up and transfer at selected restaurant for dinner. Drop of at selected hotel for overnight.
Day 8 ATHENS CITY TOUR/AIRPORT (B/L/--)
- After breakfast pick up for your guided Athens sightseeing tour by visiting the Panathenaic Stadium, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian´s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library and Constitution Square (Syntagma). Your tour will be followed by a visit to the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Erectheion and the Temple of Athena Nike. After lunch at a local traditional restaurant you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. Next day arrival.