Greece is a country in southeastern Europe consisting of 2 mainland peninsulas and thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. It's often called the birthplace of Western civilization, and Athens, its capital, retains ancient landmarks including the 5th-century-B.C.E. Acropolis citadel and Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
Roundtrip International Airfare via Turkish Airlines (TK)
7 Nights Hotel Accommodation 4* Hotel
Roundtrip Transfers APT-HTL-APT
Meals as per Itinerary: 7B, 6L, 7D
Fast ferry from Rafina- Mykonos
High Speed Boat from Mykonos- Santorini/ Santorini-Piraeus
All tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
English Speaking Guide
Foreign Tax: $85.00 (Subject to Change)
Visa Fee: EUR 60.00 (to be settled at Embassy and STC)
Visa Processing Fee
Tip to Drive & Guide: EUR 8.00 per pax per day (to be settled in Greece)
Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1 MANILA DEPARTURE (--/--/--)
- Check in at the airport, 3 hours before departure time.
Day 2 ATHENS (--/--/D)
- Upon arrival transfer to city center for your Athens City Tour, visit Panathenaic Stadium, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian´s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library and Constitution Square (Syntagma). Then followed by a visit to the Acropolis, theParthenon, the Erectheion and the Temple of Athena Nike. After dinner at local restuarant, transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3 ATHENS/DELPHI/KALAMBAKA (B/L/D)
- After breakfast proceed to Delphi tour passing through the fertile plain of Boeotia, crossing the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arachova “short stop” to explore the famous colorful rugs and carpets. Visit Castalia Spring and the main archaeological site the Temple of Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Theatre, the Stadium and the Museum with the famous statue of Antinoos and the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer dated from 475 B.C and the famous athlete Aghias. Enjoy your journey as you cross the Thessalian plains, Lamia and Trikala. Overnight stay in Kalambaka
Day 4 KALAMBAKA/ATHENS (B/L/D)
- After breakfast travel to Meteora. The UNESCO World Heritage site is home to more than 20 rock monasteries. Impressive scenery, priceless historical and religious treasures suspended between earth and sky. On your way back to Athens you will have the opportunity to stop in the coastal town of Thermopylae, near Lamia and while learning about Thermoplylae’s historical battle between the Greek Spartans and Persians. Continue to Athens for overnight stay.
Day 5 ATHENS/MYKONOS (B/L/D)
- Early breakfast and morning transfer to the port of Rafina to take the fast ferry to the island of Mykonos (Estimated Time: 07:30-11:45). Upon arrival in Mykonos enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and continue with your island tour starting from AnoMera with its main square offering traditional cafés and restaurants, a marble fountain and the Monastery of Panagia Tourliani. Proceed with visiting the famous beaches of Kalafatis and Platys Gialos. Next stop is Mykonos Town for strolling around the small narrow streets; visiting the famous Windmills, Little Venice, Paraportiani church and church of Saint Nicolas. Transfer for check in and dinner at your hotel.
Day 6 MYKONOS/SANTORINI (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure and lunch midday transfer to port to embark the fast ferry to Santorini (Estimated time:14:40 -17:15) Santorini is a phenomenal mythic island created by volcanic eruptions making it like no other place of Earth! Here, everything is brighter; the whitewashed sugar-cubed houses, the vibrant blue sea and sunsets that paint up the caldera. Proceed with your Oia Village Tour. Oia, beloved by artists, newly-wed couples and tourists is the ideal Santorinian village known for incredible sunset views. Dinner and transfer to your hotel for overnight stay in Santorini.
Day 7 SANTORINI (B/L/D)
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and continue with your walking tour of Fira where you will be picked up for your full day island tour starting with driving through Megalochori , short stop at traditional village of Pyrgos, continue to ProfitisIIias Monastery, the highest point of Santorini you will enjoy spectacular views of the whole Island. Continue to the famous beaches of Kamari, Perissa and Perivoloson the southern end of the island and are distinguished for their sparkling azure blue waters and tranquil atmosphere. Short visit at a traditional winery for your wine tasting experience and continue with driving to Akrotiri. Enjoy Dinner overlooking the famous sunset that Santorini is renowned for. Back to you hotel for overnight stay.
Day 8 SANTORINI/ATHENS (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel and morning at leisure for your final souvenir shopping from Santorini! Transfer to the port for your fast ferry (Estimated Time: 12:15-17:30) to Piraeus. Arrival in Athens and transfer to dinner atlocal restaurant. End the day with transfer to hotel and overnight in Athens.
Day 9 ATHENS / DEPARTURE (B/--/--)
- Breakfast at your hotel and Check out. Morning free for shopping in the capital’s city centre! Depending your flight time you will be transferred to the airport. Next day arrival.