Denmark is a country comprising the Jutland peninsula and its offshore islands, linking Northern Europe and Scandinavia via the Öresund bridge. On Zealand, the capital, Copenhagen is home to the rococo Frederiksstaden district and its royal palaces, Tivoli pleasure gardens and the “Little Mermaid” statue. On neighboring Funen is Odense, storyteller Hans Christian Andersen’s hometown, with a medieval core of cobblestone streets and half-timbered houses.
Norway is a Scandinavian country encompassing mountains, glaciers and deep coastal fjords. Oslo, the capital, is a city of green spaces and museums, including the Edvard Munch Museum and the Norsk Folkemuseum, a collection of open-air historic buildings. Preserved 10th-century Viking ships are displayed at the Vikingskipshuset. Norway is also known for fishing, hiking and skiing – notably at Lillehammer’s Olympic resort.
Sweden is a Scandinavian nation of thousands of coastal islands, inland lakes, forests and mountains. Its principal cities, eastern capital Stockholm and southwestern Gothenburg and Malmö, are all on the sea. Stockholm is home to royal palaces, parkland and museums such as open-air Skansen. Its 13th-century old town, Gamla Stan, is set on islands joined by bridges and ferries.
Finland is a Northern European nation bordering Sweden and Russia. Its capital, Helsinki, sits on a peninsula and coastal islands in the Baltic Sea, and is home to the 18th-century fortress Suomenlinna, the Seurasaari open-air museum and a neoclassical cathedral. The Northern Lights can be seen from its Arctic Lapland province, also home to the country’s main ski resorts
Roundtrip Airfare via Turkish Airlines
Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
6N Accommodation at 4* hotel
2N Cruise Overnight Stay in Inner Cabins
Meals specified in the itinerary (Half Board Meals)
Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
Entrance Fees : Christiansborg Slot, Rosenborg Slot, Tivoli, Frederksborg Castle, Viking Ship Museum, Orebro Castle, Stockholm City Hall, Royal Palace Stockholm, Abba the Museum, Vassa Museum
2HR Sightseeing : Fjord
Local Tour Escort
Travel Insurance (1-69Y/O)
Airline Tax USD 61.00/pax (Subject to change)
Philippine Travel Tax
Visa Fee (SCHENGEN) EUR 60 /pax (Subject to change)
Visa Processing Fee
Mandatory Tipping for Driver EUR2.00/pax/day
Mandatory Tipping for Local Escort EUR3.00/pax/day
Optional Tipping for Licensed Tour Guide EUR3.00/pax/day
Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN COPENHAGEN (--/--/D)
- Upon arrival in Copenhagen, meet your local driver and tour escort. You will be transferred to your hotel and accommodation for check in. The rest of the day is free for your own leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 COPENHAGEN (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, proceed to the city tour The tour will take you through the Danish countryside enroute to Hillerød, where you will visit the Frederiksborg Castle, built by Christian IV in the 17th century now housing the National History Museum with its many treasures of paintings, tapestries, porcelain etc. Continue to a panoramic view of Fredensborg Castle, the Queen’s summer residence with its lovely gardens. Continue out to the coast for a view of the magnificent Kronborg Castle in Elsinore, famously known as the castle of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Return to your Copenhagen Hotel along the scenic coastal road. In the evening, have your evening coach transfer from the hotel to Tivoli. Enjoy the evening illuminations in romantic Tivoli Gardens. Have your dinner at a restaurant before transferring back to the hotel for your overnight.
Day 3 COPENHAGEN- (Cruise) OSLO (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and proceed to your city tour. The visit of Copenhagen takes you into the heart of the Danish capital, full of historical buildings and ancient streets. You will see the Little Mermaid and the Gefion fountain, the royal residence- Amalienborg Palace and the Nyhavn Canal with its charming outdoor restaurants and picturesque cafés, then visit the Royal Reception Rooms of Christiansborg Castle, the home of the Danish Parliament, the Royal Opera House. Continue with the Rosenborg Palace before proceeding to your overnight Cruise going to Oslo, Norway. Dinner and overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo in inside cabin with single beds.
Day 4 OSLO (B/--/D)
- After breakfast onboard, prepare for check out and proceed with your city tour. The tour starts going to the National Theatre, Parliament, and Royal Palace. Continue to the Opera House, Norway`s first entry into the top league of modern architecture. Visit the Oslo Cathedral, that dominates parts of the down town scene. Get to St.Hanshaugen, a delightful public park on the highest hill in central Oslo and enjoy a great view of the city and surroundings. Visit the Viking Ship Museum, where to see two 1100 year old Viking-ships and various other Viking artifacts. Go to Vigeland Sculpture Park and enjoy wonderfully relaxed atmosphere. Transfer to your hotel and accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 OSLO, NORWAY –STOCKHOLM (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and take a long drive going to Stockholm. While en route, have a visit to the Orebro Castle. Upon arrival in Stockholm, have dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 STOCKHOLM (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, proceed to your city tour. The visit of Stockholm, a city often referred to as the Venice of the North, starts at Fjällgatan to see the magnificent view of the Swedish capital, spread out on 14 islands with Lake Mälar on one side and the Baltic Sea on the other. You will see the Old Town with its fascinating narrow cobble-stoned alleys, the Royal palace, the Cathedral, and the City Hall where the festivities of the annual Nobel Prize award takes place. The visit also takes you to the recreational island Djurgården where many of the fine museums are found. Then, take a journey down musical memory lane as you visit the Abba Museum. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - (Cruise) HELSINKI (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, enjoy a visit to Vassa Ship Museum. Have free time and later board your ship for the overnight ferry to Finland and enjoy dinner onboard.
Day 8 HELSINKI (B/--/D)
- After breakfast onboard, prepare for check out and proceed with your city tour. During the tour of the Finnish capital you will admire the major sights such as the Rock Church, the Senate Square surrounded by the Lutheran Cathedral of Helsinki, the Senate, the University and Library of Helsinki, the Sibelius monument, the Olympic stadium, and the new Opera House. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 HELSINKI DEPARTURE (B/--/--)
- After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and have free time before transferring to the airport for your flight back to Manila.