France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval and port cities, tranquil villages, mountains and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is known worldwide for its couture fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its sophisticated cuisine and its wines. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the immense Palace of Versailles are testaments to its long history.
Luxembourg is a tiny European country, bordered by Belgium, France and Germany. It’s mostly rural, with dense Ardennes forest and nature parks in the north, and the Moselle river valley in the southeast. The rocky gorges of the eastern Mullerthal region earned it the nickname “Little Switzerland.” Its capital, Luxembourg City, is famed for its fortified medieval old town perched on sheer cliffs.
Germany is a Western European country with a terrain of vast forests, rivers and mountain ranges, and 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to thriving art and nightlife scenes, iconic Brandenburg Gate and many sites relating to WWII. Munich is known for its Oktoberfest and cavernous beer halls, including 16th-century Hofbräuhaus. Frankfurt, with its skyscrapers, houses the European Central Bank.
Liechtenstein is a German-speaking, 25km-long principality between Austria and Switzerland. It’s known for its medieval castles, alpine chalets and villages linked by a network of trails. The capital, Vaduz, a cultural and economic center, is home to the Kunstmuseum, a sleek museum displaying modern and contemporary art. The Postal Museum displays a selection of Liechtenstein’s postage stamps, which are popular with collectors.
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Old Towns within its cities contain medieval landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Cathedral of Bern. The country is also a destination for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are renowned.
Italy, commanding a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance treasures such as Michelangelo’s "David" and its leather and paper artisans; Venice, the sinking city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
Roundtrip Airfare via Emirates
Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
9N Hotel Accommodation at 4* Hotel
Meals specified in the itinerary (Half Board Meals)
2 Bottles of Water /pax/day (500ml)
Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
FD Tour: Paris
HD Tour: Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Munich, Florence & Rome
2H City Tour: Cologne, Lucerne & Milan
Entrance Fees: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor, Colosseum, Roman Forum
Canal Cruise: Seine River Cruise
Local Tour Escort
Free Travel Insurance (1-69 Y/O)
Airline Tax $83.00 /pax (Subject to change)
Philippine Travel Tax
Visa Fee (SCHENGEN) €60.00 /pax
Visa Processing Fee
Mandatory Tipping for Driver €2.00 /pax/day
Mandatory Tipping for Local Escort €3.00 /pax/day
Mandatory Tipping for Local Guide €3.00 /pax/day
Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN PARIS (--/--/D)
- Upon arrival in Paris, meet and greet with your assistance at the airport. Transfer to the hotel and check in, then take your dinner.
Day 2 PARIS (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, proceed with your Paris City Tour. The tour starts with a visit at the spectacular Notre Dame Cathedral. Enjoy the magnificent view of the Eiffel Tower. See the Arc de Triomphe, one of the most famous monuments in Paris and continue to the Opera, designed by Charles Garnier for Emperor Napoleon III. See the Great Louvre, the largest National Museum of France, the most visited museum in the world, and a historic monument. Enjoy a walk along Champs Elysees, the most prestigious avenue in Paris and finish the day with a cruise along the Seine. After tour, proceed with your dinner. Then overnight.
Day 3 PARIS - LUXEMBOURG(5hrs) (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, transfer to Luxembourg. Arrive in Luxembourg in the afternoon, you will then enjoy a 2H walking tour of Luxembourg. This guided walk shows you to the most beautiful sights of the city center and the picturesque old town. Starting with Place d’ Armes, Place de la Constitution, Quartier Governmental, Corniche, Monument du Millenaire and the Grand Duchy’s Palace. The tour will end with a stunning view on the fortress walls. After tour, proceed with your dinner. Then overnight.
Day 4 LUXEMBOURG - COLOGNE(3.5hrs) - FRANKFURT(3.5hrs) (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, transfer to Frankfurt. On the way, make a stop at Cologne. Enjoy a 2HR guided tour. Visit the old town and explore the magic of the city. Continue to the famous Cologne Cathedral and afterwards visit the famous Bridge of Love in the city. Then proceed to Frankfurt, check in at the hotel. Then dinner.
Day 5 FRANKFURT - MUNICH(5hrs) (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, have a morning tour including a visit to the famous Romer Town Hall – constructed in the 15th century. The Romer is Frankfurt’s most important historic Building, continue with walk around the Old Sachsenhausen District and marvel at the sleek buildings in Frankfurt’s European Banking Center. Have a walk around the historic heart of the city. Visit St.Paul’s Church and Frankfurt Cathedral (GotischerKirchturm). Other top Frankfurt attractions that you’ll see are the old Hauptwache Plaza, with its beautiful Baroque buildings. Then proceed to Munich, check in at the hotel. Then dinner.
Day 6 MUNICH-VADUZ(4hrs) - LUCERNE(2.5hrs) (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, explore Munich Old Town by foot on a 2.5-hour private tour, as you walk between sites, hear some interesting tales about the city. Photo stops at Marienplatz, Frauenkirche and Viktualienmarkt. Learn about the city and discover must-visit attractions like the legendary Hofbrauhaus Beer Hall. On the way make a photo stop at Vaduz. Discover the capital of Liechtenstein on a self guided tour. See Vaduz Church, the Museum of Fine Arts and the town hall. Admire the Red House and the Vineyards belonging to the Prince of Lichtenstein Winery.Transfer to Lucerne, check in at the hotel. Then dinner.
Day 7 LUCERNE-MILAN(4hrs) (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, enjoy 2H Lucerne City Tour. Your guide will introduce you to Lucerne’s main highlights including the Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and the New Concert and the New Congress Hall. Transfer to Milan, check in at the hotel. Then dinner.
Day 8 MILAN-FLORENCE(5hrs) (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, enjoy Milan City Tour covering Milan’s top attractions. See the Gothic Duomo, the 19th Century Victor Emmanuelle II Galleria and the famous La Scala Opera House. Transfer to Florence, check in at the hotel. Then dinner.
Day 9 FLORENCE-ROME(4.5hrs) (B/--/D)
- After hotel breakfast, you will have your guided tour of the city. Explore this cultural, artistic, and architectural gem.Continue to the multicolored marble Santa Croce Basilica.
- See Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Gates of Paradise. Visit the Piazza dellaSignoria, the historical heart of Florence. Continue to Rome, check in at the hotel. Then dinner.
Day 10 ROME DEPARTURE (B/--/--)
- After hotel breakfast, have a tour dedicated to the highlights of Ancient Rome – visit the Colosseum, see the Roman Forum and the Pantheon. Take a stop at the famous Trevi Fountain. Legend has it that, if you make a wish and toss a coin over your left shoulder into the fountain, you are sure to return to Rome. See also the Pantheon and the Spanish Steps. Have a break in Piazza Navona, one of the world’s most famous squares. Continue to the Spanish steps, the most majestic urban monuments of Roman Baroque style in Rome. After the tour, transfer to the airport to catch your flight back to Manila.