The Maldives Islands comprises of roughly 1190 small coral islands, and covers a total area of
104,00.00 sq. Kilometers. These islands are no more than six feet above sea level and lie 73 degrees
East Equator. The islands are grouped into nineteen administrative 'atolls', and vary in size and character.
Some are sandbanks, while others are tropical islands, with lush vegetation, ringed with coral reefs,
turquoise lagoons full of marine life, and white sandy beaches
||Till 25th July ’16
||26th July – 31st Aug ’16
||1 st Sep – 31st Oct ’16
|Beach Front Room
||USD 528 Per Pax
||USD 603 Per Pax
Tour Cost includes:
- 03 Nights accommodation based Double / Twin sharing room.
- All meals as per Itinerary (B/L/D).
- Speed boat return Share transfer. (Male Airport – Resort – Male Airport)
- Airport assistance at Male airport.
- Male city tour with guide 1 hrs by walk
- Presently applicable government taxes.
Tour Cost does not include:
- Any Air fare, airport departure tax etc.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone bill etc.
- Any Activities, water sports at Maldives resorts.
- Any Kinds of Tips.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Complimentary A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners. (For wedding not older than 6 months)
|Day 1: ARR/MALE (Dinner)
- Upon arrival Male, met and transfer to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Resort.
|Day 2 : MALDIVES (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel and free full day for own ativities or can enjoy variour activities offer by resorts such us Scuba diving, Photography, Taking care of reef, Snorkeling Submarine Surfing, Surfing season Fishing,Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Other water sports on direct Payment. Lunch & dinner serve at resorts.Overnight at resorts.
|Day 3 : MALDIVES (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at htoel and free full day for own ativities or can enjoy variour activities offer by resorts such usScuba diving, Photography, Taking care of reef, Snorkeling Submarine Surfing, Surfing season Fishing,Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Other water sports on direct Payment. Lunch & dinner serve at resorts.Overnight at resorts
|Day 4: MALE/DEP (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at resort. Then time free own Leisure.
- After lunch you will be transfer Male by speed boat. Onarrival male sightseeing visit Grand Friday Mosque, Jumhoorie Maidan, Male fish market & shoppingat male local market.
- After dinner transfer to airport to catch the Flight for Onwards Destination