Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it doesn't take long to realize why. This is a city of extremes with action on every corner: Marvel at the gleaming temples, catch a tuk tuk along the bustling Chinatown or take a long tail boat through floating markets. Food is another Bangkok highlight, from local dishes served at humble street stalls to haute cuisine at romantic rooftop restaurants.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Round Trip SIC Airport Transfers (In & Out BKK Apt)
- Complimentary half day city temple tour (SIC)
- Assistance of English Speaking Tour Guide
- Any cancellation of rooms must be notified in writing at least 20 working days before the guests' arrival and you must ensure that you receive our acknowledgement in order to avoid cancellation charge imposed by hotel to you. Different cancellation deadline conditions apply to Public holidays, Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year period, Individual hotels peak period, special events, fairs, conferences and convention periods.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK (No Meals)
- Arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
Day 2: HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
- After hotel breakfast, start complimentary morning city temple tour to visit Wat Traimitr where houses the most sacred Golden Buddha image weight 5.5 tons of pure gold and located near china town area. The Golden Buddha was probably a product of the Sukhothai period in the 13th century, but was eventually placed in an Ayuthaya temple. Ayuthaya was the capital of a rival Thai kingdom. Next, visit the Wat Phra Chetupon Vimolmangklararm Rajwaramahaviharn (Wat Pho) which houses the biggest Reclining Buddha image. The image was made of stuccoes bricks gilded with gold leaves. This statue is 46 meters long, with the dimensions at the face of 15 meters high and at each foot of 3 meters high and 5 meters long. This temple is known for the first medical school in Thailand. Afterwards, proceed to jewellery factory and leather factory quality for exporting. On the way going back to hotel; drop off for those who would like to do shopping at MBK shopping mall. Guests are required to go back to their hotel on their own arrangement.
NOTE! Pick up time for city tour from 0800 am ~ 0830 am. Please advise the guests to wait at the hotel lobby 10 mins. before the pick up time after which the company has the right to run No show.
Day 3: DEPART BANGKOK (B)
- After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- All rates are nett and non commissionable.
- This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Single rate is ONLY applicable for single person travelling with twin share. Single traveller is on request.
- Child rate is on request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult)
- Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
- This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
- Rates are not applicable during peak & blackout periods.
- All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
- No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
- For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
- Only 1 (one) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and request for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the pax who exceeded their allowed baggage.
- In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, VIA Philippines will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
- On day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
- Please remind the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour and no special transfer will be provided.
- Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure to advise/inform us upon finalization of the booking, it will be automatically charged to the account of the agent. We cannot collect directly from the pax, it is your responsibility to inform them of such.
- As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
- Please take note of the new law of transportation, the passenger must fasten their seat-belt while they sit in the van or bus. If the police stop the van/bus and find that no buckle seat-belt, BHT5, 000 will be fine to your passenger and the company must pay BHT20, 000 to the officer.
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
- All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.