Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of cultural influences. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation (ROH)
- Daily Breakfast
- Round Trip SIC Macau Airport/Ferry Terminal Transfer (In & Out MFM)
- SIC Macau city tour with lunch
- Compulsory tipping of USD3 per person (to be paid directly to the guide).
- Surcharge of USD45 per way for the transfer service after 2300 hours or before 0830 hours.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN MACAU (No Meals)
Arrive in Macau Airport / Ferry Terminal. Meet and pick up to transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 2: MACAU CITY TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast, start Macau city tour to visit the Ruins of St. Paul, The Senado Square, A-ma Temple or Kum Lam Statue, The statue of Western Kun Yam, Golden Lotus Square, the Area of Nan Van Lake. Have lunch at city restaurant and proceed to outlet shopping & casino visit. Afterwards, enjoy free time on own leisure. [Compulsory tipping of USD 3 per pax to be collected by the guide]
Day 3: DEPART MACAU (B)
After breakfast, enjoy free time until transfer to Macau Airport / Ferry Terminal.
**End of service**
- All rates are nett and non commissionable.
- This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Single rate is ONLY applicable for single person travelling with twin share. Single traveller is on request.
- Child rate is on request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult).
- Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
- This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
- Rates are not applicable during peak & blackout periods: September 25-27 & 30, 2015; October 1-7 & 21-26, 2015; November 19-22, 2015; December 23-27 & 30-31, 2015. We need to check the rates with the hotel upon booking.
- All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
- No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
- For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
- Only 1 (one) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and request for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the pax who exceeded their allowed baggage.
- In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, VIA Philippines will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
- On day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
- Please remind the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour and no special transfer will be provided.
- Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure to advise/inform us upon finalization of the booking, it will be automatically charged to the account of the agent. We cannot collect directly from the pax, it is your responsibility to inform them of such.
- As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
- All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.