Cagayan de Oro’s much talked-about whitewater rafting and river trekking make it the premier whitewater destination in the country. The Cagayan de Oro River is famed for challenging rapids that quickly follow one after the other. It’s really an experience like no other and well worth the initial scare. They say the wild river helps you discover your inner strength and endurance. Nice! Character-building fun!
Still not enough thrills for you? Make sure you visit theMacahambus Hill Cave and Gorge. Ask your Tourism officer about the Battle of Macahambus Hill, the first Filipino victory against the Americans. Admire the view from the 120-meter long Sky Bridge suspended 120 feet from the ground, and then take the 120-meter breathtaking zipline.
More action-packed fun awaits you at Jatico Adventures. A five-course zipline, ATV rides, and hiking trails are among the many things on offer.
- Overnight standard aircon accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
- Overnight Family Loft Aircon accommodation in Paras Beach Resort/ Camiguin
- Daily breakfast ( starting on 2nd day)
- Whitewater rafting adventure
- Roundtrip land transfers from CDO hotel
- whitewater rafting adventure – beginner’s course
- all necessary equipments and gear
- river guide
- all fees and permits
- set meal/ lunch
- Camiguin Countryside tour
- White Island boat trip
- Roundtrip airfare to CDO. Recommended flight schedule: Day 1 – early morning arrival/ Day 3 – 530PM or later departure
- Roundtrip land transfers in CDO and Camiguin
- Roundtrip Ferry Transfers (Cagayan de Oro Seaport to Camiguin Seaport and back). See: Ferry Schedules and Rates
- Camiguin Tour entrance fees and meals. See: Camiguin Island Countryside Tour Itinerary and Entrance Fees
- Photos during Whitewater Rafting adventure at P500 per group (optional)
- Tour guides (upon request)
- Other meals not indicated
1. White water rafting adventure (0800AM – 1200NN/ half-day):
- Option to upgrade to Advanced course at P300 per person. Minimum of 6 persons and flight should be not earlier than 4PM.
2. Camiguin Island Countryside tour (8 hours – anytime/ itinerary if straight from Benoni pier – recommended):
- Taguines Lagoon Zipline/ J & A Fishpen ( option for meal)/ Giant Clam Sanctuary ( for snorkeling)/ Katibawasan Falls/ Sunken Cemetery/ Old Vulcan via Crucis/ Old Church Ruins/ Soda Mineral Water Pool/ Sto Nino Cold Spring/ Ardent Hot Spring/ White Island ( best done before 10AM or after 300PM)
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for all land transfers and tours
- For Whitewater rafting adventure: there is a minimum of 6 persons. For groups of less than 6, its best to schedule your trips during the weekend or we will try to group you with other rafters.
- Room sharing: 2 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- twin), 3 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple), 4 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple), 5 persons ( CDO- twin and triple/ Camiguin- quintiple), 6 persons ( CDO- triple and triple/ Camiguin- 1 room), 7 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple and quadruple), 8 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple and quadruple), 9 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and triple/ Camiguin- quadruple and quintuple), 10 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and quadruple/ Camiguin- quintuple and quintuple)
- Rates are based on standard aircon room category unless otherwise indicated. Request for room category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice