Rate per Adult
Rate per Child
June 26 – July 2, 2017
Aug 21 – 27, 2017
|MNL - KIK||14:24||19:51|
|NRT - MNL||9:30||13:50|
Flight information is for reference only. Actual schedule is subject to airline’s group confirmation.
• Roundtrip Economy Airfare via Philippine Airlines
• Hotel Accommodation as per itinerary
(based on 3-4 stars)
• Meals as per itinerary
(B = Breakfast / L = Lunch / D = Dinner)
• All tours and transfers as per itinerary
• All necessary admission fees
• Assistance of English Speaking Guide
• FREE Japan visa assistance
• FREE Travel insurance (up to 60 years old only)
• PH Travel & Airfare Taxes:
TBA upon ticket issuance
• Airport terminal fees
• Beverages (drinks) during meals
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned
in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or optional
tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 1: MANILA TO OSAKA (D)
Arrival at Kansai International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel.
Boxed Dinner will be provided.
**Overnight stay at Kirara Resort Hotel or similar
DAY 2: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Universal Studios Japan Tour
(lunch coupon will be provided). Afterwards, transfer to Shinsaibashi and enjoy your free time for shopping.
**Overnight stay at Righa Royal Osaka or similar
DAY 3: OSAKA – KYOTO – NAGOYA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Kyoto (the old capital city of Japan) and visit the Golden Pavilion and
Imperial Palace of Kyoto (pass by). After lunch at a local restaurant, proceed to Arashimaya and Sagano
Bamboo. Dinner at a local restaurant.
**Overnight stay at Sunroute Plaza Nagoya or similar
DAY 4: NAGOYA – LAKE KAWAGUCHIKO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Mt. Fuji and take a short bullet train from Toyohashi to Hamamatsu. Upon
arrival in Mt. Fuji, proceed to Mt. Fuji 5th station (if weather permits). After lunch at a local restaurant, proceed
to Gotemba Premium Outlet. Transfer to Onsen Hotel and have dinner wearing yukata.
**Overnight at Route Inn Kawaguchiko or similar
DAY 5: LAKE KAWAGUCHIKO – TOKYO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Tokyo and proceed to Shibuya crossing, Imperial Double Bridge and have
lunch at a local restaurant. Continue to visit Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Shopping Street and
Tokyo Sky Tree (photo stop). Shopping at Akihabara and Dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to hotel.
**Overnight stay at Sunshine Prince Hotel or similar
DAY 6: TOKYO – FREE & EASY (B)
Enjoy hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure.
**Overnight stay at Sunshine Prince Hotel or similar
DAY 7: TOKYO TO MANILA (B)
After hotel breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Narita International Airport for flight back to
**End of Services**
JAPAN TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
• Validity of within 6 months from return day / signed passport
• Broken lamination of the picture portion will not be accepted / must have at least 2
blank pages left in the passport.
2. Visa Application Form
(download from the website: http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/visiting/consular_j/new%20visa/visa%20application%20form%202012.pdf)
• No omissions on the application forms.
• In case there is a need to make correction on the application forms, please refrain from using
correction fluid. Instead, use a double line to erase/correct the wrong information.
(1 copy of 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white background)
• Please attach only a clear photo as proof of the applicant's identity on the application form. In
appropriate photos; blurred photos that reflect on the camera lens, pixilated and significantly
low resolution photos taken by digital cameras.
4. Birth Certificate
(NSO issued valid within 1 year)
• IN CASE OF NON-RECORD OFREGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH additional
requirements as follows.
1. Non-Record in the PSA (formerly NSO). Need certificate of Non-Record from the PSA
(formerly NSO) with birth certificate from the local civil registrar.
2. Non-Record in the PSA (formerly NSO) and local civil registrar. Need certificate of Non-Record
from the PSA (formerly NSO) and the local civil registrar.
• IF PSA (formerly NSO) ISSUED RECORD IS NOT CLEAR
1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
• IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTRATION
1. Original Baptismal Certificate
2. School Record (Form 137)
3. School Year Book (if applicable)
(Need contact numbers of No.1 & No.2. No.1 & No.2 must submit, if you can't prepare these documents,
please submit explanation letter or affidavit.)
5. Marriage Contract
(If Married) PSA (formerly NSO) issued and valid within (1) year.
(Submission of NSO certificate is waived with submission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.)
• Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of
• Incase of non-record.You must submit certificate of non-record together with the one from local
6. Daily Schedule in Japan
(Prepared by the applicant or the travel agency.)
• There are no inconsistencies on the contents of the application forms and the
7. Bank Balance Certificate
• Required if applicant is SHOULDERING ALL TRAVEL EXPENSES
8. Income Tax Return
(Form 2316 or 1701) Original and (1) photocopy.
(For the income certificate and bank certificate, please submit personal documents. With the exception
of incentive tours, corporate financial documents will not be accepted / considered as personal
documents of the applicant.)
9. Guarantee letter
• If a person other than applicant will bear /shoulder the travel expenses, please be sure to submit a
guarantee letter and passport or any proof of identification from guarantor.
• Please submit a guarantee letter using the example/format provided by the embassy.
• For family group tours, we used to accept applications without requiring the parents to submit a
guarantee letter for their child /children when they file their visa application together. However,
to-date, please submit a guarantee letter that includes and clearly specifies the relationship of the
guarantor to the applicant at all times.
ALL APPLICATION FORM AND OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
1. Please submit all application form and other documents for visa application in A4, long or short size.
Documents that are not in A4, long or short size must be copied (expanded/reduced) to A4, long or short
size and must be submitted together with original documents. All additional documents must be
submitted in the same manner/format.
2. Please do not staple application forms and other requirements for visa application
• First come, first serve basis.
• Booking deadline is at least 14 days prior to departure or until seats last.
• We require a NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE booking deposit of US$250/
Person upon reservation.
• Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before
• Balance should be settled upon the approval of the visa.
• Supplement will be applied for ext. Insurance for 61-69 years old.
• Single Supplement: US$330
• Minimum of 20 pax to run this tour. If the group number decreases, price is subject
• Itinerary and rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Rates are guaranteed. However,
the tour operator reserves the right to update the rates periodically in case of major currency
fluctuations, change of government tax policy or imposed new feed.
• For reservations, please email: email@example.com