Baler in Aurora, Philippines is home to the annual Aurora Surfing Cup. It is steeped in history, serving as the birthplace of former President Manuel L. Quezon. However, besides the historical background that attracts the tourists to come here, Baler Bay has become one of the adventure surfing getaways for those living in Metro Manila.
- 2 days/ 1 night Standard aircon room accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 1 session of surf lesson with surfboard rental
- Countryside Tour: Digisit Beach, Ermita Hill, Dimutabo Falls and San Luis Falls
- Other meals that are not stated above
- Roundtrip land transfers to Baler Bay
- A few hours north of Manila lies one the Philippines most popular surfing spots, Baler in the Province of Aurora. Avid surfers and tourists ock its beaches to experience the one-of-a-kind waves that has made it a gem in the international surfing community. This offer is Best for beginners and novice surfers, Sabang beach gives you a chance to experience Balers waves under the guidance from the areas top surfing instructors.
- Minimum age is 7
- Subject to weather conditions