Caramoan (or also known as the Caramoan Peninsula) is a group of islands isolated from the rest of the Camarines Sur, Philippines. It is the perfect island hopping get-away where you can do a lot of adventures like snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, limestone cliff / rock climbing, caving or just wading and swimming thru its fine white sand beaches.
Caramoan is unknown to commercial tourism because of its remoteness. You’ll first experience a bumpy ride and at least 1.5 hours boating from Sabang beach before you can reach it. Thus, its natural beauty was hidden and only few adventurers go there to experience what this place has to offer. Although in recent years, Caramoan was already being visited by some foreign and locals, it was still not as jammed-packed as the Boracay Island, until “Koh-Lanta Caramoan 2008”, a French version of the reality show “Survivor”, had Caramoan Islands particularly the Gota Beach as their shooting location. That was an opportunity that led to its recognition as a Philippine island destination that actually and constantly draws a high percentage of visitors every year until today.
- 3D2N Standard Room Accommodation
- Daily Set Breakfast (Starting Day 2)
- 2 Days of Caramoan Island Exploration – see details below
- Roundtrip Transfers to Bikal port/Paniman Beach
- Roundtrip Ferry Fees from Sabang Port to Guijalo Port (Escorted by Guide)
- Private boat charter for Island Hopping
- Boat Crew and Tour guide
- Picnic lunch during Island Hopping
- Roundtrip Airfare/ Roundtrip Airport Transfers/ Roundtrip Land Transfers from Manila.
- Other meals that are not stated above
Day 1: 7AM Meet up at Sabang Port; 730AM Proceed to Caramoan; 930AM Drop off Bags at the Resort; Proceed with Island Hopping A; 5PM back to Resort
Day 2: 8AM Island Hopping B; 4PM Back to Resort
Day 3: Free Time; 9AM Transfers to Sabang Port
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability on the day itself
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates indicated above are valid at the time of booking regardless of travel dates
- Package is available all-year round
- Room sharing is based on the following: 2 persons ( Twin)/ 3 persons ( Triple)/ 4 persons ( Twin, twin)/ 5 persons ( Twin, triple)/ 6 persons ( Triple, triple)/ 7 persons ( Twin, twin, triple)/ 8 persons ( Twin, triple, triple)/ 9 persons ( Triple,triple, triple)/ 10 persons ( Twin, twin, triple, triple)
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Travel Time: Sabang Port to Guijalo Port via Boat (2 Hours per way)
- Children age 10 years old and below are free of charge, parent bed & breakfast sharing