Cagayan de Oro is one of the progressive cities of Mindanao and is considered to be the business center of northern Mindanao. It is the capital city of Misamis Oriental.
Majority of the people here speak Cebuano because some of the people here came from Cebu andBohol. The city is known as the “City of Golden Friendship” because of the innate friendliness of its people. The many activities one can do in the city and its surrounding suburbs, as well as the many historical and adventure sites in CDO (as it is popularly called) make it a great destination to travel to.
- Overnight standard aircon accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
- Overnight Family Loft Aircon accommodation in Paras Beach Resort/ Camiguin
- Daily breakfast ( starting on 2nd day)
- Whitewater rafting adventure
- Roundtrip land transfers from CDO hotel
- whitewater rafting adventure – beginner’s course
- all necessary equipments and gear
- river guide
- all fees and permits
- set meal/ lunch
- Camiguin Countryside tour
- White Island boat trip
- Roundtrip airfare to CDO. Recommended flight schedule: Day 1 – early morning arrival/ Day 3 – 530PM or later departure
- Roundtrip land transfers in CDO and Camiguin
- Roundtrip Ferry Transfers (Cagayan de Oro Seaport to Camiguin Seaport and back).
- Camiguin Tour entrance fees and meals.
- Photos during Whitewater Rafting adventure at P500 per group (optional)
- Tour guides (upon request)
- Other meals not indicated
Day 01- Choose early flight ,Arrive @ Laguuindingan Airport .Transfer to Your Hotel after Lunch Pick for your Ehile Rafting adventure.Back your Hotel Overnight .Option to upgrade to Advanced course at P300 per person. Minimum of 6 persons .
Day 02- Early wake up for your Transfer to Camiguin land trip . (3 Hours ) .Take Ferry Boat going to Camiguin Island. Lunch Before the country side tour begin.
- Camiguin Island Countryside tour (8 hours – anytime/ itinerary if straight from Benoni pier – recommended):
- Taguines Lagoon Zipline/ J & A Fishpen ( option for meal)/ Giant Clam Sanctuary ( for snorkeling)/ Katibawasan Falls/ Sunken Cemetery/ Old Vulcan via Crucis/ Old Church Ruins/ Soda Mineral Water Pool/ Sto Nino Cold Spring/ Ardent Hot Spring/ White Island ( best done before 1 PM or after 6:00PM) Overnight Camiguin Hotel.
Day 03- Early wake Up and Breakfast Free time for awimming in the white beach and early Lunch, Check Out and Travel Back to Cagayan De Oro Airport .
| Budget Hotels
Miami In or Victori Suite
Paras Beach Reasort Camiguin
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for all land transfers and tours
- For Whitewater rafting adventure: there is a minimum of 6 persons. For groups of less than 6, its best to schedule your trips during the weekend or we will try to group you with other rafters.
- Room sharing: 2 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- twin), 3 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple), 4 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple), 5 persons ( CDO- twin and triple/ Camiguin- quintiple), 6 persons ( CDO- triple and triple/ Camiguin- 1 room), 7 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple and quadruple), 8 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple and quadruple), 9 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and triple/ Camiguin- quadruple and quintuple), 10 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and quadruple/ Camiguin- quintuple and quintuple)
- Rates are based on standard aircon room category unless otherwise indicated. Request for room category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.