Capital of South Korea
Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is a sprawling metropolis where hyper-modern skyscrapers, high-tech subways and pop culture meet Buddhist temples, palaces and street markets. Notable attractions include futuristic Dongdaemun Design Plaza, a convention hall with curving architecture and a rooftop park; Gyeongbokgung Palace, which once had more than 7,000 rooms; and Jogyesa Temple, site of centuries-old locust and pine trees.
NOV 19-23 2015
ADULT– USD 1010
CHD SHARE TWN—USD 891
CHD EXTRA BED—USD 836
CHD NO BED—USD 745
DEC 24-28, 2015
DEC 30-JAN 3, 2016
ADULT– USD 1150
CHD SHARE TWN—USD 1003
CHD EXTRA BED—USD 948
CHD NO BED—USD 857
* Airfare via Philippine Airlines/
Asiana Airlines / Korean Air
* Airline Tax
* 4 Star Hotel Accommodations
* All Tours and Entrance Fees per Itinerary
* All meals as per itinerary
* Travel Insurance (for non-seniors)
* Services of English Speaking Guide
* Tipping for Guide
* PH Tax (Upon package full payment PHP 1620 )
* Visa Assistance Fee
Proposed Hotel :
Ski Resort — Phoenix Park, Alpensia, Oak Valley, Yongpyong Resort or Similar Class
Seoul— Holiday Inn Express, Summit, Heritage,Best Western Guro, or Similar Class
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL INCHEON / NAM-I ISLAND / SKI RESORT
( B: udong L: sanmeoru bibimbqp with noodle soup & bulgogi D: pan fried spicy chicken )
Arrive at Incheon airport, meet by our local representative and transfer to our first stop – experience Sanmeoru Winery [DIY Sanmeoru Wine Making + DIY Jam Making] tasting wild grapes wine and making DIY wine and Jam. Next, transfer to Nam-I Island, it is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads and also one of the filming sites for the popular Korean drama “Winter Sonata‘.
DAY 02 : SKI RESORT / SEOUL
( B: hotel L: broiled squid & pork in hot stew D: braised pork ribs in potato soup )
After hotel breakfast, we will enjoy some Ski fun [ Exclusive of Ski equipment & suits ]. A Ski lesson will be conducted by our professional tour guide. Afterwards, we move to Seoul and visit to The Trick Eye Museum [Ice Museum]. This museum is an art gallery with paintings created using 'trompe l'oeil' techniques that give each 2D art piece the illusion of being in 3D. The Ice Museum which is located inside the Trick Eye Museum can be experienced and enjoyed ice sculptures, igloos, slides, and more.
DAY 03 : SEOUL
( B: hotel L: pork bbq D: ginseng chicken soup with fried rice )
This morning, we visit to a Kimchi School, where you can participate in a Kimchi making session, learn about the history, nutrition, demonstration and tasting process. Kimchi (fermented spicy cabbage) are fermented preserved food which notable for their specific flavor and high nutritional value. There is also an opportunity for you to try on the Korean traditional costume Han-Bok and have some pictures taken. Next, we will have fun at Lotte World (with Free pass) which is a gigantic, multi-purpose complex featuring shopping malls, sports facilities, an indoor and outdoor theme park and a folk museum. It recorded in the Guinness Book Records as the biggest indoor theme park in the world. It features fantasy parades, souvenir shops and sceneries from world famous streets with delicacies from all over the world. Afterwards, we proceed for great bargains shopping at the bustling Dongdaemun Market, is Korea’s largest wholesale and retail shopping districts.
DAY 04 : SEOUL
( B: hotel L: pork belly bbq D: seafood buffet @ dolphin )
This morning, visit to Ginseng Outlet, Cosmetic Duty Free Shop and Amethyst Showroom. Afterwards, Deoksu Palace is, among other things, a palace famous for its elegant stone-wall road. It is the only one that has western buildings beside it, and it adds to the uniqueness of the scenery. Lastly, we make a stop at the famous Myeongdong shopping area.
DAY 05 : SEOUL / MANILA
( B: hotel )
After breakfast have Free at Own Leisure until time of departure. And then, transfer to Grocery Shop for last minutes shopping. Thereafter, proceed to Incheon airport for your departure to flight back to Manila, Philippines.
* Filled up Application Form
* One piece of passport size colored picture
* Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6 months.
* Original Personal Bank Certificate Photocopy Income Tax Return (BIR 2316)
* Bank Statement
* For Businessmen: Photocopy DTI/SEC Registration, Business Permit
* For Employees: Original Certificate of Employment
* For Student: Original School Certificate, Photocopy School ID, Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate,
* Parents’ financial documents
* USD 200 required upon booking
* Cancellation penalty
* 5 weeks before departure USD50
* 3 weeks before departure USD100/ nonrefundable
* Group size is 15 pax to go
* Non-refundable after full payment
* Rate valid for PH Passport holders only
* Itinerary sequence might change depending on flight circumstance and weather condition.
* Price subject to change without prior notice
* Specific hotel to be used based on availability.