Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is a sprawling metropolis where hyper-modern skyscrapers, high-tech subways and pop culture meet Buddhist temples, palaces and street markets. Notable attractions include futuristic Dongdaemun Design Plaza, a convention hall with curving architecture and a rooftop park; Gyeongbokgung Palace, which once had more than 7,000 rooms; and Jogyesa Temple, site of centuries-old locust and pine trees.
Lotte World is a major recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea. It consists of the world's largest indoor theme park (a Guinness World Record) which is open all year around,an outdoor amusement park called "Magic Island", an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorails, shopping malls, a luxury hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities, and movie theaters.Opened on July 12, 1989, Lotte World receives 7.6 million visitors each year.
* 4 Star Hotel Accommodations:
* All Tours and Entrance Fees per Itinerary
* All meals as per itinerary
* Travel Insurance (for non-seniors)
* Services of English Speaking Guide
* Tipping for Guide
* PH Tax (Upon package full payment PHP 1620 )
* Visa Assistance Fee
Proposed Hotel :
Mt. Sorak — Kumho Sorak, Phoenix Park , Yongpyong Resort or Simillar Class
Seoul— Best Western Guro, Loisir , Bernoi or Simillar Class
DAY 01 ARRIVAL INCHEON AIRPORT / MT.SORAK( B: udong noodles L: pan fried spicy chicken D: broiled squid & pork in hot stew )
Arrive Incheon, meet by our local representative and transfer to our first stop - Mt Sorak National Park with Cable Car - also called a Seolsan or Seolbongsan, the mountain was named Sorak because the snow would not melt for a long time and its rock remain white like snow. Next, Shinheungsa Temple is a short 10minutes walk away from the entrance of Mt Sorak National Park. On the path to Sinheungsa, there is a great bronze statue called Bronze Jwabul Statue(The Historical Buddha), which is well over 10 meters high. Afterwards, Teddy Bear Farm offers a glimpse into the unique lifestyle of Sokcho through teddy bears: teddy bears are displayed mountain-climbing, skiing, playing golf, riding a boat from Abai Village to downtown, working hard on a squid fishing boat, sun tanning, or even defending the country.
DAY 02 MT.SORAK / SEOUL( B: hotel L: TBA D: ginseng chicken soup )
Today, we will visit a Kimchi School. Experience Kimchi Making; learn about the history, nutrition, demonstration and tasting process. There is an opportunity for you to wear Korean traditional costume Han-Bok. After that time we will have fun at Lotte World (with Free pass) which is a gigantic, multi-purpose complex featuring shopping malls, sports facilities, an indoor and outdoor theme park and a folk museum. It recorded in the Guinness Book Records as the biggest indoor theme park in the world. It features fantasy parades, souvenir shops and sceneries from world famous streets with delicacies from all over the world. Next, proceed for great bargains shopping at the bustling Dongdaemun Market which is a Korea’s representative wholesale and retail market.
DAY 03 SEOUL( B: hotel L: braised pork ribs in potato soup D: pork bbq )
This morning, Deoksu Palace is, among other things, a palace famous for its elegant stone-wall road. It is the only one that has western buildings beside it, and it adds to the uniqueness of the scenery. Next, The Trick Eye Museum is an art gallery with paintings created using 'trompe l'oeil' techniques that give each 2D art piece the illusion of being in 3D. The Ice Museum which is located inside the Trick Eye Museum can be experienced and enjoyed ice sculptures, igloos, slides, and more. You will also stop by at the Ginseng Outlet, Cosmetic Duty Free Shop and Healthy Liver Shop. Afterwards, You can also enjoy the shopping spree at the famous Myeongdong shopping area.
DAY 04 SEOUL / MNL( B: hotel )
After breakfast have Free at Own Leisure until time of departure. And then, transfer to Grocery Shop for last minutes shopping. Thereafter, proceed to Incheon airport for your departure to flight back to Manila, Philippines.
* Filled up Application Form
* One piece of passport size colored picture
* Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6 months.
* Original Personal Bank Certificate Photocopy Income Tax Return (BIR 2316)
* Bank Statement
* For Businessmen: Photocopy DTI/SEC Registration, Business Permit
* For Employees: Original Certificate of Employment
* For Student: Original School Certificate, Photocopy School ID, Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate,
* Parents’ financial documents
* USD 200 required upon booking
* Cancellation penalty
* 5 weeks before departure USD50
* 3 weeks before departure USD100/ nonrefundable
* Group size is 15 pax to go
* Non-refundable after full payment
* Rate valid for PH Passport holders only
* Itinerary sequence might change depending on flight circumstance and weather condition.
* Price subject to change without prior notice
* Specific hotel to be used based on availability.