Dahilayan Adventure Park in Bukidnon is proud of their Dual Zipline – the longest is Asia. Zipzone, as what it is called speeds up to 90 kph, 840m long and launches at 4,700 feet above sea level. This nerve-racking adventure is guaranteed safe for all ages and in fact was already tried by a 2 year old baby and a 77 year old grandpa! While relishing the adrenaline rush, one can enjoy the mountainous back-drop as if flying very high above the air!
- BOTANICA cafe & garden and COWBOY’s Grill NOW OPEN to Serve You. These restos are not inside the Park but are just a few meters away from Dahilayan Adventure Park.
- Dahilayan Adventure Park’s Clubhouse and other amenities are still under construction, as such, we still allow our guests to bring food without corkage fee
- 150m, 320m & 840m Zipline Rides
- Wall Climbing & Ropes Course
|| 10 PAX
Ropes Course: P200.00/head
Wall Climbing: 100.00/head
840mt (40kls – 110 kls only): P500.00/pax/ride
320m + 150mt: P250.00/pax/ride
Child Tandem: P150.00 (if below 5 years old and weighs not over 20kls.)
All Rides (320mt. + 150mt. + 840mt.): P 600.00/pax/ride
Note: Due to sudden changes in the weather, we highly recommend the guests to bring a jacket when they visit the park. Dahilayan Adventure Park is 4,700 feet above sea level, so some guest may become sensitive to the change in temperature or oxygen levels.
- 3 days/ 2 nights standard aircon accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
- Daily breakfast (starting on 2nd day)
- Whitewater rafting adventure
- Roundtrip land transfers from CDO hotel
- White water rafting adventure – beginner’s course
- all necessary equipments and gear
- river guide
- all fees and permits
- set meal/ lunch
- Kweba de Oro Caving and Rappelling Adventure (730AM to 100PM)
- Roundtrip land transfers from CDO hotel
- all gears and equipment
- Bukidnon/ Dahilayan Adventure Park Day tour OR Iligan Exploration Day tour
- Roundtrip private aircon land transfers in CDO, Bukidnon/ Iligan and Kweba de Oro – via Laguindingan airport ( If time permits, free stopover at Divine Mercy, Opol Seaside and Vjandep Pasalubong Center)
- Roundtrip airfare to CDO. Recommended flight schedule: Day 1 – early morning arrival/ Day 3 – 530PM or later departure
- Bukidnon/ Dahilayan entrance fees and meals.
- Iligan entrance fees and meals
- Tour guides (upon request)
- Photos during whitewater rafting at P500 per group (optional)
- Other meals that are not stated above
Day 01 Early Flight and arrival in Laguindingan airport .Pick up at the Airport to Hotel.
Day 12 - Whole day Dahilayan Advensure and stop over for shopping .soviner
Day 03.- Early Morning and pick up for White Rafting . lunch at the down town and transfer to Airport take last flight .
Tour details and inclusions:
1. White water rafting adventure (800AM or 1200PM pickup/ half- day):
- Option to upgrade to Advanced course at P300 per person. Minimum of 6 persons and flight should be not earlier than 4PM.
2. Bukidnon/ Dahilayan Adventure Park ( 8 hours – anytime):
- Dahilayan Adventure Park, Forest Park, Del Monte Plantation and clubhouse, Gardens of Malasag and Macajalar Bay view
3. Iligan Exploration Day Tour ( 8 hours- anytime):
- Maria Cristina Falls/ Tinago Falls/ Iligan Anahaw Amphiteater/ Saint Michael the Archangel Cathedral/ timoga Fresh Cold Spring waters and Olympic Swimming pool ( Dela Mar Resort)/ Macaraeg-Macapagal Ancestral House/ Mimbalut Falls/ Initao Lasang Secret Adventure Park ( Canopy walk)/ Divine Mercy ( should leave Iligan by 300PM)
- Optional food stops: Cherry & Michelle’s Cakes & Pastries/ Opol Seaside Restaurant/ ILIGANON (Home-grown Iligan Cafe)/ Victoria’s Bakery
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for all land transfers and tours
- For Whitewater rafting adventure: there is a minimum of 6 persons. For groups of less than 6, its best to schedule your trips during the weekend or we will try to group you with other rafters.
- Room sharing: 2 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- twin), 3 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple), 4 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple), 5 persons ( CDO- twin and triple/ Camiguin- quintiple), 6 persons ( CDO- triple and triple/ Camiguin- 1 room), 7 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple and quadruple), 8 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple and quadruple), 9 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and triple/ Camiguin- quadruple and quintuple), 10 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and quadruple/ Camiguin- quintuple and quintuple)
- Rates are based on standard aircon room category unless otherwise indicated. Request for room category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice