See the best of Manila and Makati, including the American Cemetery and Memorial and the walled city of Intramuros, on this historical sightseeing tour. Walk along cobblestone streets to Fort Santiago and gain insight into the area's fascinating past, from the Spanish colonial period to World War II to the now bustling modern metropolises. You'll also enjoy a traditional Filipino lunch and watch an exciting Sea Lion Show at Manila Ocean Park.
- Sightseeing tour of Manila and Makati, perfect for the whole family
- See the American Cemetery and Memorial in Manila
- Visit Makati's Rizal Park, explore historic Intramuros and walk to Fort Santiago
- Enjoy a traditional Filipino lunch
- See diverse marine life and watch the Sea Lion Show at Manila Ocean Park!
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- You’ll be picked up from your Manila or Makati hotel in the morning and driven by air-conditioned vehicle to some top Manila attractions, starting at the American Cemetery and Memorial.
- This massive burial ground and memorial is located on a high plateau, and is the largest cemetery in the Pacific for US soldiers killed during World War II. Next, head through the bustling financial district of Makati. Pass through the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex and stop at the historical Rizal Monument in Rizal Park. This monument honors one of the most revered national heroes of the Philippines, José Rizal.
- Continue to the historic walled city of Intramuros, which held the seat of the Spanish government during the Spanish colonial period. Here, you'll walk along cobblestone paths to Fort Santiago, one of the country's most important historical sites, where Rizal was imprisoned before his execution. On the ground, you'll see symbolic footprints marked in bronze, representing his last footsteps from his cell to the site of his execution.
- After touring these cities, enjoy a relaxing afternoon at Manila Ocean Park. Have lunch at the Makansutra Asian Food Village and then check out the park's main attractions like the Oceanarium, home to more than 5,000 species of marine life indigenous to the Philippines. Inside, visit the jellyfish exhibit to learn about the different varieties of jellyfish all over the world. End your afternoon watching the park’s most loveable creatures at the exciting Sea Lion Show!
- After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- If your hotel is located outside the Makati City and Manila City area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure